Thursday 22 May 2014

My school

My school

             
              I am a student in Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi School. Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi School is in Phai Khwang Sub District, Muang Suphanburi District of Suphanburi Province.My school was established on February 27, 2538.The location here is very beautifull,because all around my school is fields,village and small roads.
         ผมเป็นนักเรียนในโรงเรียนกาญจนาภิเษกวิทยาลัย สุพรรณบุรี  โรงเรียนกาญจนาภิเษกวิทยาลัย สุพรรณบุรีตั้งอยู่ในต.ไผ่ขวาง อ.เมือง จ.สุพรรณบุรี  โรงเรียนของผม ก่อตั้งขึ้นเมื่อวันที่ 27 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ.2538  ที่ตั้งนี้สวยงามมาก เพราะรอบๆโรงเรียนของผมเป็นทุ่งนา หมู่บ้าน และถนนสายเล็กๆ

 Bird-eye-View  of  Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi school (2005) ภาพถ่ายมุมสูงของโรงเรียนกาญจนาภิเษกวิทยาลัย สุพรรณบุรี


            I love and proud of my school very much.All of my friend is very friendly.I'm very happy in Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi school.
             ผมรักและภูมิใจในโรงเรียนของผมมาก  นักเรียนทุกคนเป็นมิตร  ผมมีความสุขมากที่ได้อยู่ในโรงเรียนกาญจนาภิเษกวิทยาลัย สุพรรณบุรี

My school  logo 

ตราโรงเรียนของผม

               All student think Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi School is our  mother.She is very beautiful.We love she very much. So we should take care of her and make beautiful and clean forever.
               นักเรียนทุกคนคิดว่าโรงเรียนกาญจนาภิเษกวิทยาลัย สุพรรณบุรีเป็นแม่ของพวกเรา เธอสวยงามมาก  พวกเรารักเธอมาก  ดังนั้นพวกเราควรดูแลเธอและทำให้เธอสวยงามตลอดไป

Beautiful Fountain at the Gateway of Kanchanapisek Suphanburi

น้ำพุสวยๆ ที่ประตูของโรงเรียนกาญจนาภิเษกวิทยาลัย สุพรรณบุรี

Three Main Buildings of Kanchanapisek Suphan

สามอาคารหลักของโรงเรียนกาญจนาภิเษกวิทยาลัย สุพรรณบุรี

School  map

แผนที่โรงเรียน
Beautiful picture from 
Thank you very much.



No comments:

Post a Comment